Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Not Enough Time Apparently

My Jane,

I notice your busy schedule lately. 
We've been living in the same city for almost a month now but apparently it is still hard finding a time for us to spend together. 

Unfortunately, I won't be in the city for long. Gonna be shipped out next month. So soon...not enough for us, I know. But, am still grateful. We'll just have to make do of what we have now. 

I miss you Jane...
Reading your stories, made me miss our endless conversations. 
I miss how you play with your hair while telling a story and how you laugh in the middle of your funny story. 
I love how your eyes seem to laugh along with your laughter. 
Your eyes...they express a lot of things. 
I can see what you're feeling through your eyes. 
I miss you Jane...

Are you feeling better?
Sleep early okay...
Gud nyt dear...

Yours,
Goo





No comments:

Post a Comment