Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Big World Out There

I like to spend time in a coffee shop, find a cozy seat by the window and just watch the world goes by. 

A family just walked in, mom, dad and baby girl around 2 year-old sleeping in her stroller. Cute baby girl with curly blonde hair, chubby cheeks and a small red thin lips. I smile in an instant. The parents caught my eyes watching their sleeping baby girl and smile back. They took the seats in the middle of the shop by the fluffy sofa. I figure that they need a cozy seating for the baby. 

A gentleman in a business suit walked in, then hurried to the counter to place his order. Luckily for him, there's no que. His mobile phone rings and he immediately press his bluetooth-handsfree set which already attached to his right ear. He talks in a rapid manner, giving instructions and some approvals. Someone important, I bet. 

I turn my attention to the young couples who just walked in. They caught my attention cause of their loud voice and laughs. I figure they must be in their early 20s, maybe uni students if judging from their appearance. The boy has his arm around the girl's waistline, guiding her to the seat corner at the other side of the shop. She whispers something into his ear and he smile. Aahh...young love.

See...it's interesting to assess people. Figuring out their stories, their life and just simply realizing there's a big world out there...

Hhmm...okay, I gotta get going to my next meeting. Aah, this is typical me lately, always running in between meetings. 

So, my advice...take 10 minutes out of your busy schedule, drop everything for that 10 minutes and just enjoy the world passing right before your eyes. 

And don't forget to smile...
:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment