Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First Test : Day 1

I'm going crazy of not knowing
I've kept checking my phone
Jump to pick up my phone everytime it rings, hoping it was you...
But my heart sunk further when I read the caller ID and it's not you

Where are you?
What are you doing?
I miss you...

Are you thinking of me Goo?
Do you miss me too? Just as much as I miss you?

I juat dont understand why we have to do this stupid thing. 
Isnt it hard enough being apart thousand miles away?
It's not like we need to add more distance between us. 
Why do we need to stay out of touch from each other?
What is it going to proof anyway?

I've kept having this feeling that I might lose you after this. 
That you might come back as a completely different person.
That you're no longer my Goo...

Uuurrgghh...I hate this Goo...
So much!

I miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment