Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Kind of Love You Fight For

Quote of the day :

From Endless Love - 2014

"My first love was everything all at once
The kind you never fall back from
Never tried to, never wanted to
My love so big, so strong...
It never dies, never fades, never loses its electricity
The kind of love you fight for..
The kind of boy you fight for..."

I guess that I have finally found my answer.
Kept wondering why these feelings never fade, even after everything that has happen.
I never stop loving you...
In those years...those feelings remain the same just wrapped neatly deep within my heart.

I chose not to let go, not to forget...
I chose you...

The kind of love you fight for...
The kind of boy you fight for...

I love you Goo, so damn much!

Yours,

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment