Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Fave Kind of Distraction

Sweet Jane,

I'm sorry that I've been too busy in the past few days, but I got all your messages. It just the time cheats me and the internet connection is not in my favor.

Time and internet, most precious things around here for most people.
But not to me, you are dear Jane...
Well okay, I need those as well to get my daily fix of you

I may not find words as easy as you are
You know that words are never my best suit
So be patience with me

I could sense that you worry about us
Don't be...you've said it yourself, we'll meet half way okay?

And thank you for the 1%, it's still better than nothing
Just trust your heart to me, I'd took good care of it
I promise...

Please keep on writing to me, I need the distraction
Cause dear, YOU are my fave kind of distraction

Sleep well now, I'll be counting to the day
Good night sweet Jane...

Yours as well,
Goo 
   

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment