Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Have I ever Told You This?

Sweet Jane,

Thank you for spending time with my family, it means a lot
Heart of an angel that you are...

Nothing exciting ever happen around here, same thing day in and day out
Total boredom most of the time.

Do you still remember the day we met?
My heart literally skip a beat when my friend introduced us
I thought to myself "Why the hell does this b*stard (pardon my french) didn't introduce us sooner, why keep you to himself?"
But I'm glad that he finally did

I thougt that you only saw me as friend, that's why I always suppressed how I felt for you
It took me 3 years to gather up the courage and say what I said that day...
No Jane, I didn't regret wasting those 3 years of being your friend
Those time made me understand you, love you, and need you more than friend

So dear, I may not believe in love at first sight
But I do believe in destiny, as corny as it may sound, but it's true
That we are destined to be us...

I miss you and I love you
Sleep well dear...

Yours as well,
Goo

No comments:

Post a Comment