Monday, August 10, 2015

Is It Just My Feelings or Is It Not?

My Goo,

Maybe it's the distance 
Maybe it's the busy schedules we both have
Maybe it's the nature of our relationship which is so complicated right from the get go
Maybe it's only my worries of losing you
Hmmm....I don't really know why...

But...I feel like you're slipping away from me
And no matter how hard I've tried...you feel so out of reach from me
Even further away with every passing day

Those small things that you used to do
The little things that seem insignificant to others but those could always melt my heart in an instant
Those small things...are now only distant memories
I never see those, never feel those, never experience those anymore 

I told you once before: "I want you to fight for me, for us. I want to see those efforts from you."

Unfortunately...I never see those either  

Is it just me? Or is it not?
What is going on Goo?
Are we becoming those couples who drifted apart and just went on our separate ways without even any goodbye?

Yours in despair,
Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment