Saturday, November 29, 2014

Bring It On

I've been away for too long from this blog. 
Some kind of a writer's block you may call it. 
Or maybe, I'm just not feeling that cheesily romantic... :)

It has been a very hard few months for Goo and I. 
Our workloads are crazy beyond believe. 
And despite stealing a little time here and there to have our quality time, somehow...it's still hard for us. 

But I guess that what makes our relationship stronger. 
Cause long distance relationship makes every problem even more complicated. 
A little miscommunication can lead us to a fight. 
This relationship makes us wiser, more mature and more considerate towards each other. 
We often set aside our ego and make compromises cause we think that it's the key. 

I'm grateful...for every ups and especially downs that Goo and I have. 
If it means that we need to work twice as harder compare to anyone else, well then...bring it on. 
We're ready...!

Cheers,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment